For our senior residents who are healthy and active.
Independent Living at Southview Senior Living in St. Paul offers many wonderful advantages for active senior residents. This arrangement is designed for independent seniors who desire the conveniences, social activities and security of community living.
The independent senior lifestyle at Southview is full of recreational, educational and social opportunities. It allows seniors more time to themselves and less time performing home maintenance and yard work. This arrangement is a great place to entertain old friends and meet new ones.
Independent Living at Southview includes continental breakfast. Many of our seniors also choose to add on a la carte services such as weekly med setups and laundry services. Schedule a tour to see for yourself!
- All utilities (individually controlled heat and air-conditioning, electric, water, sewer and trash pick-up)
- 7 days-a-week continental breakfast
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Daily OK checks
- Health and wellness program
- Programs and events for socialization
- Apartment and building maintenance
- Month to month lease agreement
- Controlled entrance
- Smoke-free environment
- Daily afternoon coffee and cookies
- Laundry Facilities
- Pets welcome — (some restrictions apply)
- Refrigerator, stove/self-cleaning oven, dishwasher and microwave
- Scheduled transportation to shopping and outings
- Apartment building fire/smoke detector and sprinkler system
- Snow removal and lawn service
- Heated underground parking
- Guest suite
- Limited home care services
- Beauty/barber shop
- Housekeeping/laundry services
- Meals available
Thank you for all that you have done for our Mom, You and the staff members have been so kind to her. You run a wonderful facility with many wonderful employees. Our mom was very happy at SVSL.– Family of Alvene B.