Southview Communities is proud to manage Southview Senior Living.
Southview Senior Living is a tight-knit family of senior citizens and professional staff in St. Paul, MN. Our mission is to help our seniors maintain a healthy, balanced lifestyle in a safe and comfortable environment. Our highly-trained and compassionate staff at Southview provides fantastic living arrangements and unbeatable amenities tailored to your evolving needs.
Family owned and managed by Southview Senior Communities, Southview continues a multi-generational legacy of high-quality senior care throughout the Twin Cities.
Schedule a tour to experience Southview Senior Living for yourself. Prepare to be wowed!
The Lemieux family began caring for seniors in 1966 when Harry and Pearl Lemieux purchased Southview Acres Health Care Center, a 71-bed nursing facility. Through the years, Harry, Pearl, their children, and grandchildren continued to provide the highest quality of care, always looking for ways to expand and improve their services and to reach more seniors.Learn More
A licensed RN is available to assess each individual in order to provide a personal care package that is right for you. If assistance is needed, our individualized service plans are designed to maintain your independence. We provide a wide range of customer driven programs and events that encourage participation, laughter and lasting memories
Included in Rent:
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Daily OK Checks
- Health and wellness program
- 7 days-a-week complimentary breakfast (Assisted Living 3 meals/day)
- Apartment building fire/smoke detector and sprinkler system
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Water, sewer and on-site trash pick-up
- Programs and events for socialization
- Apartment and building maintenance
- Month-to-month lease agreement
- Daily afternoon coffee and cookies
- Laundry facilities in each unit
- Pets are welcome (some restrictions apply)
- Refrigerator, stove/self-clean oven, dishwasher and microwave
- Snow removal and lawn service