At Southview Senior Living, we strive for a flawless dining experience. We serve fresh and delicious breakfasts, lunches and dinners prepared every day by our professionally-trained chefs. Our culinary team cooks healthy and hearty comfort food that nourishes our residents and helps them feel at home. Meals are served in our spacious dining room in addition to a private family dining room where residents can eat with their friends and family in a more intimate setting.
Thirsty? Help yourself to our 24-hour beverage station or sip a fresh-brewed cup of coffee. Try a refreshing glass of juice or a specialty cappuccino. Hungry? From scratch-cooked soups and seasonal fruits and vegetables to sinful desserts, we pride ourselves on a mouthwatering menu that pleases the palette and stimulates the senses.
Whether you are lactose intolerant, gluten-free or on a low-sodium diet, our kind and courteous staff will do our best to meet your dietary and nutritional needs. Don’t miss our summer barbecues and monthly made-to-order breakfasts!
Weekly menus are created by our in-house chef.
Click to download the current menu.
Robin is passionate about cooking and showing people the fun side of food preparation. A member of the Southview Senior Communities team since 2011, Robin has spent 38 years in food service as a line supervisor, manager, executive chef, trainer, health inspector and food and beverage director. Robin has worked in a wide variety of industries, including:
• Hotels and Motels
• Knott’s Berry Farm Camp Snoopy
• Target Center Executive Suites
• Meals on WheelsEmail Robin 651.312.4488
*Click any image to view larger photo
A licensed RN is available to assess each individual in order to provide a personal care package that is right for you. If assistance is needed, our individualized service plans are designed to maintain your independence. We provide a wide range of customer driven programs and events that encourage participation, laughter and lasting memories
Included in Rent:
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Daily OK Checks
- Health and wellness program
- 7 days-a-week complimentary breakfast (Assisted Living 3 meals/day)
- Apartment building fire/smoke detector and sprinkler system
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Water, sewer and on-site trash pick-up
- Programs and events for socialization
- Apartment and building maintenance
- Month-to-month lease agreement
- Daily afternoon coffee and cookies
- Laundry facilities in each unit
- Pets are welcome (some restrictions apply)
- Refrigerator, stove/self-clean oven, dishwasher and microwave
- Snow removal and lawn service